So this is my sick humor by titling this "No one home". Mike & I went for our u/s this morning at 7w1d and there was no good news except my uterus & sac doubled in size since last u/s at 6w1d. There is nothing forming in the sac and the dr. said he was not happy about that and is more pessimistic at this appt. The sac looks & measures closer to a 5-6 week sac.
They did bw and I will get the results tomorrow. I will go again on Monday for more and we will make a decision from there if my hcg decreases. If my hcg continues to double I will have another u/s at 8w1d, if there is still nothing forming most likely I will have a d&e.
I'm pretty numb at this point. My fear has happened and I hold out very little hope for a miracle at this time. I can't believe I/we have to go through this again. I was so hopeful this time around and had all the symptoms of a normal pregnancy. Hell, I was going to go maternity clothes shopping especially for bras this weekend. I guess not anymore.
2 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment