Whew! What a crazy crazy time it has been at MrsJT's residence. Between opening my company, advertising, opening a business account, making flyers, squeezing in time to watch clips of the Olympics, working, dealing with work drama, cutting back on bills, you'd think I'd be going CrAzY by now but luckily I'm holding it all together. Things are happening so quickly, its crazy! Its good though because my attention is focused else where and not on TTC. However, I'm tired right now, at 8:00. Could be because I've been so busy, could be PMS, or could be the possibility of me being pregnant but I'm not holding my breath! AF should be here Tuesday if I have a normal 28 day cycle or at the latest Saturday. Thinking of all my nesties even though I haven't been on the boards lately. Love you all!!
1 year ago





2 comments:
Thinking of you too!!!
Sounds like you've been crazy busy lately! I hope things calm down soon. :)
Wow...sounds like busy times for you! Wish you lots of success in your business!
Post a Comment