So the day before my EDD, August 5th, my co-worker who was pregnant decided to bring her bundle of joy in to show off to the clinic. Great for her...not so great for me. I was rude, I admit, but I don't know what I would have done if I even acknowledge her let alone looked at the baby. It kills me to know that I should be holding my own bundle of joy by now (or very soon). It kills me to think or at least I could be almost half way through my 2nd pregnancy. ::sigh:: I hate the thoughts sometimes!
Honestly, I was very busy yesterday to even think about it. Does that make me a horrible mother? Or am was I just denying it? Eh...either way...I got through the day without getting overly emotional. Part of the reason I think I was able to put it out of my head is that I'm about to O. Which I'm trying to stay positive that this is the cycle! The cycle that we will conceive our child that is meant for here on Earth with us.
I do have other good news....my business cards arrived today. They look great! I like them at least. I'm hopefully going to print off some brochures and schedules this Saturday so I can begin my advertising. YAY! Then it will be onto lesson plans.
Well I'm off to seduce my husband....please cheer on the swimmers! ;-)
2 years ago





2 comments:
(((hugs))) I am so scared of my EDD...how I will feel. I hate the thoughts too. I often think about how many weeks pg I should be right now and compare myself to others who are at a similar point in their pregnancy. It is hard, and it does hurt. You did what you needed to do that day with your coworker and her baby to protect your heart from being hurt. It is ok to do that. Hang in there. I'm sending lots of prayers to you this cycle for good things!
I was thinking of you on your EDD even though I couldn't send you a comment! GL with this cycle!
Post a Comment