RE called this morning...hcg level is 38. Not so hot since my LMP was 7/22/08. However, RE asked if I knew when I ovulated and I told him that I wasn't exactly sure but somewhere around day 20ish and that my cylces have been increasing in length. Progestrone level was 12.6 which he said was not bad. So he said he is overall concerened about the viability of this pregnancy. Said my numbers should be closer to 100. However, if I ovulated that late that would make a difference. So we are hoping that I ovulated late but we are preparing for the worse at this point.
I'm holding up ok. I feel like I want to throw a temper tantrum. I want to blame someone and I want to ask God why, why aren't you listening to my prayers? What else do I need to do before I can have a child of my own here on Earth? Its frustrating....I wanna break down but at the same time I wanna be strong and hold on to hope.
1 year ago





2 comments:
I'll be praying for you and your pregnancy. Hopefully you just ovulated late and everything is right on track. I know how it feels to be thinking the worse but holding out hope...I'm right there with you.
Oh no Jess...I'm sorry to hear this! I will be saying LOTS of prayers for you and Mike. Many many hugs to you!! Keep the faith.
Post a Comment