Yesterday I had the day off and Mike and I decided to still go to Hershey park despite our bad news we received earlier in the week. We both needed to go some where and have a good time. We had a lot of fun and it was nice not to think about work, at least I didn't.
I can't believe how much the park has changed since I worked there almost 10 years ago. Wow has it really been that long? Geez....Anyway the new roller coaster is outta this world! Seriously it starts out going up a hill and you are literally laying on your back looking at the sky. I looked at Mike and told him "I'm going to kill you after we get off this ride!" I had myself so worked up, typical. But it was insane! The 97 degree, inverted drop....I don't remember too much except how smooth it was. We also rode a bunch of other rides and checked out the boardwalk which has had mixed reviews. We liked it...it was nice but crowded. The whirlwind raft ride was crazy too! Short but not what we were expecting. Mike also won me a turtle that looks like the little sea turtles on finding Nemo! Its sooo cute!
Anyway....AF is due and she is no where to be found. I keep wiping and looking...I swear I have some light cramping but the red headed slut won't show her face! I know I'm not pregnant so c'mon! Get on with the show! Despite our financial difficulty right now we are NOT putting TTC on hold! I'm so happy because I was dreading AF, because it would mean a new fresh chance that wouldn't be taken advantage of.
I am now arguing with myself since AF has not shown her ugly face. I think ok we had sex at the very beginning of sex week, so there is a chance. But at the same time...I know I'm not that's the only time we had sex and my OPK was def positive 4 days after we had sex. Internal conflict sucks! I sometimes think I'm insane. Keep your comments to yourself please. ;-)
OH! I completely forgot that the RE called today. My labs all came back normal!!! He said nothing was even close to being abnormal!! So that is a nice relief. Now if only my body would return to clock work. tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock! I'm tired of waiting dammit! Patience is NOT a virtue of mine.
1 year ago





2 comments:
I'm glad your labs came back ok! That is good news. Lately every f-ing lab I have done is abnormal, so good labs are a GREAT thing. :) Going on rollercoasters sounds like a great release too, I'm glad you guys did that and had fun, you have to live life! :)
I'm glad to hear yourlabs came back normal as well. Thats great news! The rollercoasters sound like lots of fun too, A nice needed break to things. I also wanted to say thanks for answering my post on Sat morning.
Post a Comment