Sunday, October 12, 2008

Of course I'm sick....

So finally we see what we are suppose to see at our 6 week u/s and less than 2 days later I'm sick as a dog. Really, is this necessary? I just want a healthy baby!!! I'm terrified that if we don't see a hb this week I will blame myself. I hardly had anything to eat in the past 24 hours but DH made me eat some peanut butter toast and drink some OJ and get a shower. I hate to admit it but he's right, I do feel better.

At one point yesterday I coughed, hiccuped and than thought I was going to puke. Sorry for the TMI, but it was the worse feeling ever. I pretty much laid around and slept as much as I could. I was miserable between the sore throat and barely be able to swallow all the extra saliva to feeling like I was gonna barf on any moments notice. WHY NOW? I need to be healthy! I need to support this baby. I can't be NOT eating. ARGH! Sorry I'm frustrated and still feel like crap!

Should be fun explaining to my new boss that I need some time off to go to the Dr's because I'm sick and pregnant and really need to take care of myself. BTW, my new boss already knows I'm pregnant and has been extremely supportive. Which is good...but I still feel guilty being the newbie and not feeling like I'm contributing as much as I should.

0 comments: