So I'm a lil late on posting my 12 week post but here it is.
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.
The second part of this doesn't make me feel too good cuz I continue to eat like shit! The other day I tried to eat a salad and could barely choke the first piece down it tasted that bad. Its not like I'm eating potato chips all day every day but I wish I could eat healthier.
I'm starting to show a lil. My co-workers for the first time yesterday commented on my baby belly starting to show. YAY! I have moved into some maternity pants and they are so much more comfy!! Even if it is just bloat yet. I went to Motherhood yesterday to look for some stuff and wasn't too impressed with their selection. I did end up leaving with 4 shirts and a pair of khakis for $90. I think I will mainly stick to Old Navy for clothes but thats just me.
Mornings in general are getting much better...but evenings seem to be 10x worse!!! Which sucks but its nice cuz I can just go to bed and forget about it.
Well I dunno about you ladies but I'm so hungry for Thanksgiving and have been now for weeks. This is the first time I look forward to stuffing myself on Thanksgiving!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment