Wednesday, April 1, 2009

31 Weeks.....9 more to go....


"Your baby continues to grow and develop inside of you. Measuring 16inches long, she weighs 4 lbs. 4 whole pounds, wow! And from this week, until 2 weeks before birth, she will gain about a half pound every week.

As you've probably noticed, she is moving around quite a bit in there! It's not uncommon for her continuous movements, which may feel like somersaults, to be keeping you up at night. Her arms, legs and body are also filling out as she continues to develop fat underneath her skin, making those kicks and prods feel even stronger than last week. You may even see an arm or a foot move slowly across your belly!"

So thats what is going on with Baby Landon. As you all saw I had my belly pics done and was a little disappointed. I love my photographer, don't get me wrong, but I wish he would have done more poses in our clothes! LOL. (Mary mom when you read this...I love you! hahaha) I just thought I would have more to display. I did some in my bra and undies and than two that I absolutely love, topless. They are very pretty (& pregnant). Tastefully done, not trashy at all. I love my big pregnant belly in them. I wasn't really thinking at the time (pregnancy brain) and honestly didn't bring too many outfits but I guess I should have spoken up that I wanted more poses. Oh well....I can't wait till he gets here now cuz Scott will be coming to the house to take pics of the 3 of us. Which we want a BIG one for above our bed. Finally I'll have a picture above my bed, there hasn't been one there in the past 4 years that I lived in this house. haha

Other than that Landon is a very active boy and makes me laugh a lot with his moves that seem constant sometimes. I love it and will miss it so much. He also makes me grimace when I get a jab in the rib or side. This week I've also been feeling some...and sometimes a lot of pressure down by my pubic bone. Very uncomfortable!

I definitely haven't had a great week and am becoming pretty uncomfortable at times. It hurts to stand because my feet hurt, it hurts to sit cuz my ass goes numb and I become stiff, it hurts to lay down on my side too long because my hips kill me. I'm not complaining, honest, just keeping it real. I would take this over the all day nausea I had for 4 months. So I think I'm headed down the path that I just wanna speed things up. I'm terrified of giving birth, in fact I think I'm in denial some days.

Also everyone is making me mad, because everyone knows when my shower is but me. I have suspicions. I thought possibly this Saturday, because my mom, my aunt and I are going to Philly to visit my cousin and it sounds like a good plan...but today I think we are really going to Philly. Also my BF called to make plans for the end of the month, so I'm wondering if its then. And Mike keeps saying its not till May....I don't believe him though! I made it very clear to my mother that I did NOT want this last minute because what if I go on bed rest or have him early?? I want to be prepared. I should have planned the damn thing myself. LOL. Sorry can you tell I'm an only child and this has been a long week?? Now I'm complaining...

0 comments: