Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
Who would have ever thought I would be saying "I'm 4 months pregnant" the week before Christmas '08? Not me. Thats for sure. I can hardly believe it!
Nothing too new to report on my end. Some energy seems to be coming back....but very little. I thought the 2nd trimester was suppose to be the best? OH boy....or girl....we should have fun the next 24 weeks. It seems like a lifetime away. :::sigh:::
1 year ago





1 comments:
I started to get my energy back a little bit around week 15 and now I'm exhausted again. I still had morning sickness until around 16 weeks too. So the people who told me I'd feel all better as soon as the 2nd tri hit were liars! LOL. Just take the good days when they come and appreciate them! That's what I do. I'm glad to hear things are going along well for you. Enjoy Christmas with your baby!
Post a Comment